WHAT KIND OF MOTORCYCLES CAN BE SUBMITTED?
- Any-and-all kinds. If it has two or three wheels and a motor, it’s a motorcycle to us. All brands are welcome: Harley-Davidson, Indian, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, BMW, KTM, Victory, Triumph, Ducati… even YamaSukis. If it is a cool ride, please submit it to the Garage Build website.
- The contest has four classes:
- Chopper/Bobber — old-skool and rat rides
- Classic/Restored — bikes brought back to life
- Bolt-on/Daily Rider — the “I made it my own” rides
- Full-Custom — big-wheel baggers, crazy paint, and stretch tanks
Submit your bike into the class that best suits your ride. (The judges reserve the right to change a bike’s class.) One category per bike. The winner of each class will receive a $150 Dennis Kirk gift card.
All submission are entered into the Grand Prize category: Best of Show/Fan Favorite. This is where the people really help determine the winner. Submissions with more stars and comments will have greater influence on the judges—get your friends involved to vote for your ride! Our Grand Prize Winner will receive a $250 Dennis Kirk Gift Card!
FREE SHOP HAT
- Every person who submits a build gets a free Garage Build hat. One hat per person. Please note: Garage Build hats will only be sent free of charge to people residing in the United States and Canada. People living in other parts of the world can receive a free Garage Build hat if they pay the shipping charges.
WHAT ARE THE JUDGING RULES?
- There are no defined judging criteria. The judges will select winners based solely on their own determinations. The decisions are theirs to make and not subject to review or appeal.
- No pro-builds will be posted to the website. Business names cannot be used in the build copy or on images of the motorcycle.
- What class the bike is entered into will be determined by the entrant. The Garage Build Crew will review the project submission before posting to the site. If it is determined a bike is better suited for a different class than chosen by entrant, it will be moved before being placed on the site.
- In order for a motorcycle to be posted on the Garage Build website, you have to provide a few good photos and some detailed copy regarding your build. The Garage Build staff will determine if enough content has been provided to qualify for a Garage Build posting. If the submission did not meet our criteria, we will inform you of the decision not to post the build.
- Motorcycle builds cannot be submitted more than once per contest.
GIFT CARD WINNERS
- On June 30th and December 31st, 5 winners will be selected. One from each Class and one Grand Prize winner. The winner in each Class will receive a $150 Dennis Kirk Gift Card and the Grand Prize winner will receive a $250 Dennis Kirk Gift Card.
- On June 30th and December 31st, one winner will be randomly selected from the pool of email addresses site visitors have submitted. Winners will be selected at random. Each email contest winner will receive a $100 Dennis Kirk Gift Card. One entry per each Garage Build contest period.
- Gift card winners will be required to submit a completed W-9 tax form before the gift card will be issued.
- Gift card winners agree to submit their photographs to be posted on the Garage Build website.
- Gift cards will be sent to the winners via USPS delivery.
SOCIAL MEDIA COMPONENTS
- Once submitted and posted to the Garage Build website, Dennis Kirk reserves the right to share any copy, comments, photos, or videos it chooses on any social media platform. If you don’t want your build shared, don’t submit it.
- We encourage everyone to like and share Garage Build posts on Facebook and Instagram. If you see your ride, tag yourself and get your friends involved!
- Feel free to post comments. In fact, we highly encourage it. However, badgering and bullying other posters will not be tolerated. If an unacceptable post is made that person will be blocked from posting any future comments.
CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org